Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 8 and 22, 2016 meetings.
- The Board will meet in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation (one case).
- Consider and take possible action to implement forfeiture of Jon Wilmot’s pension in accordance with felony forfeiture provision Government Code Section 7522.72:
- Presentation by CCCERA; Board questions
- Opportunity for member Jon Wilmot to present to the Board his position and any information or records relevant to the issue; Board questions
- Public comment
- Board deliberations and action
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending June 30, 2016.
- Consider and take possible action to add or remove investment managers from the watch list.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Annual Employee Benefits Conference, IFEBP, November 12-16, 2016, Orlando, FL.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ Comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520