Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Anne Sommers for 30 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Routine items for April 12, 2017.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Peter J. Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., U.S. District Court, N.D. Cal., Case No.: 17 cv-00629
- CCCERA v. Fleming, Contra Costa Superior Court, Case No.: 16-01443
- Marianne Irvin v. CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, Case No.: A149642
- Debra Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa Superior Court, Case No.:N17-0366
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the Memorandum of Understanding between CCCERA and United Clerical, Technical & Specialized Employees (AFSCME), Local 2700, January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2018 and authorize CEO to execute said MOU.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the CCCERA pay schedules for all CCCERA classifications effective April 16, 2017.
- Presentation on travel reimbursement and educational tracking process.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board & Staff:
- 28th Annual Pension and Financial Services Conference, National Association of Securities Professionals, June 26-28, 2017, Los Angeles, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520