Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 8, 2017 meeting.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Christina Dunn, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
Unrepresented Employees: All CCCERA unrepresented positions
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(4) to confer with legal counsel regarding initiation of litigation (one potential case).
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending December 31, 2016.
- Presentation from Chief Investment Officer and Verus on updated capital market assumptions and suggested revisions to strategic asset allocation.
- Educational presentation on Composition of Diversifying sub-portfolio.
- Presentation of Liquidity Report for February 2017.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Board of Directors Election.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Voting Proxy Form.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- CRCEA Spring Conference, CRCEA, April 24-26, 2017, Ventura, CA (Note: conflict with April 26, 2017 Board Meeting)
- SACRS Spring Conference, SACRS, May 16-19, 2017, Napa, CA
- NCPERS Annual Conference & Exhibition, NCPERS, May 21-24, 2017, Hollywood, FL (Note: conflict with May 24, 2017 Board Meeting)
- Staff Reports
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520