The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the November 4, 2015 Board meeting.
- Routine items for February 10, 2016.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- The Board will continue in closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Board of Retirement v. Rodeo-Hercules Fire Protection District, et al., Contra County Superior Court, Case No.: N15-1906.
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N15-1696.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Resolution 2016-2 assessing Rodeo-Hercules Fire District costs incurred because of the District’s failure to forward contributions on a timely basis.
- Consider and take possible action on employer contribution rates effective July 1, 2016 for Central Contra Costa Sanitary District.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2016.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt Resolution 2016-1 providing for salary and benefits for unrepresented employees of CCCERA effective February 1, 2016.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the pay schedules for all CCCERA classifications effective February 1, 2016.
- Report from staff on semi-annual rebalancing.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Public Sector 401, 403 and 457 Plans, IFEBP, February 17-18, 2016, San Diego, CA.
- 18th Annual Client Conference, Klausner, Kaufman, Jensen & Levinson, March 6-9, 2016, Fort Lauderdale, FL. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Public Funds Roundtable, Institutional Investor, April 27-29, 2016, Los Angeles, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.