The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 12 and 26, 2014 meetings.
- Routine items for April 2, 2014.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- Presentation from Delaware Investments on creation of Jackson Square Partners.
- Consider and take possible action to reassign contract from Delaware Investments to Jackson Square Partners.
- Educational presentation from Parametric Clifton on cash overlay strategies.
- Presentation from Ocean Avenue Capital Partners.
- Consider and take possible action on consultant recommendation to make commitment to Ocean Avenue Capital Fund II.
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- The Board will continue in closed session to confer with legal counsel regarding anticipated litigation pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(b): one potential case.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.81 to consider the purchase of particular pension fund investment.
- Presentation of cash flow report for the period ending December 31, 2013.
- Consider and take possible action to contract with Laughlin, Falbo, Levy and Moresi, LLP to provide disability retirement legal services.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Client Conference, Energy Investors Fund, May 6 – 8, 2014, Dana Point, CA.
- Client Conference, Siguler Guff, April 30 – May 1, 2014, New York, NY.
- 2014 Global Conference, Milken Institute, April 27 – 30, 2014, Los Angeles, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.