The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 22, 2014 meeting.
- Consider and take possible action on Actuarial
Funding Policy as recommended by Segal Consulting.
- Presentation by Segal Consulting regarding the
application of administrative expenses under GASB 67 and GASB
- Review of total portfolio performance including:
- Consideration of any managers already under review or to
be placed under review
- Consideration of any changes in allocations to managers
- Presentation from Adams Street Partners regarding
potential commitment to the 2014 Adams Street Global Fund.
- Consider and take possible action on staff
recommendation regarding a commitment to the 2014 Adams Street
- Presentation from Paladin Cybersecurity Fund I.
- Consider and take possible action on investment
consultant recommendation regarding a commitment to Paladin
Cybersecurity Fund I.
Consider authorizing the attendance of Board
- Annual Conference, NCPERS, April 26 – May 1, 2014,
- Spring Conference, Council of Institutional Investors,
May 7 – 9, 2014, Washington, DC. (Note: Conflict with Board
- Spring Conference, CRCEA, April 7 – 9, 2014, Costa Mesa,
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.