Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Anne Sommers, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley/Christopher Boucher, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator(s)
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to evaluate the performance of the following public employee:
Title: Chief Executive Officer
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al. v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Supreme Court of the State of California, Case No. S247095
- Wilmot v. CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, Case No. A152100
- Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Fernandez v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIVMSN17-036
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with PARS (Public Agency Retirement Services) for Other Post-Employment Benefit (“OPEB”) Trust Fund Management Services and to adopt Board of Retirement Resolution 2018-4 approving the adoption of the PARS Public Agencies Post-Employment Benefits Trust.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with one of the below firms for actuarial consulting services:
- Presentation from Segal Consulting
- Presentation from Cheiron
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending September 30, 2018.
- Presentation from Verus
- Presentation from staff
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the 2019 CCCERA Budget.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on November 7, 2018 Audit Committee meeting.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520