Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Recognition of Janet Kutrowski for 25 years of service.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the September 26 and October 10, 2018 meetings.
- Routine items for November 7, 2018.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept travel report.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- Accept Liquidity Report.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATORS
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representatives:
Gail Strohl, Chief Executive Officer
Anne Sommers, Admin/HR Manager
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Employee Organization: AFSCME, Local 2700
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Haidee Jezek Service Connected Service Connected Mary Oades Service Connected Service Connected John Whittington Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider the Hearing Officer’s recommendation regarding the disability application for Angela Alex-Moore.
- Consider and take possible action to authorize the CEO to execute a contract with Northern Trust for Master Custodian.
- Consider and take possible action to add a meeting on November 28, 2018 and to cancel the meeting on November 20, 2018.
- Consider and take possible action on Board meeting schedule for 2019.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Board & Audit Committee Compliance Conference, SCCE, February 18-19, 2019, Scottsdale, AZ.
- Advanced Principles of Pension Management for Trustees, CALAPRS, March 27-29, 2019, Los Angeles, CA. (Note: Conflict with meeting)
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520