Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the February 28, 2018 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Peter J. Nowicki v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. C17-01266
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. Board of Retirement of CCCERA, et al., Court of Appeal, 1st Appellate District, Case No. A141913
- Odette Batis v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N18-0553
- Presentation from Chief Investment Officer and Verus on updated capital market assumptions and suggested revisions to strategic asset allocation.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Voting Proxy Form.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- Ares 2018 Annual Meeting, April 9-10, 2018, Laguna Niguel, CA.
- SACRS 2018 Spring Conference, May 15-18, 2018, Anaheim, CA.
- IFEBP Washington Legislative Update, May 21-22, 2018, Washington D.C.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520