Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the December 13, 2017 meeting.
- The Board will go into closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(1) to confer with legal counsel regarding pending litigation:
- Marianne Irvin v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. CIV MSN15-1024
- Consider and take possible action to adopt a cost-of-living increase for retirees as of April 1, 2018.
- Educational Presentation on Asset Allocation.
- Report from Audit Committee Chair on December 13, 2017 Audit Committee meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- CALAPRS Trustees’ Round Table, February 2, 2018, Glendale, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520