Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the June 26 and July 10, 2013 meetings.
- Routine items for September 4, 2013.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- **The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Julie Raner Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation:
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(b).
- Consider and take possible action to direct staff on pay items beyond base pay for PEPRA tiers.
- Consider and take possible action to direct staff regarding pay items used to enhance the final retirement benefit.
- Consider and take possible action to cause an election to be held to fill the vacancy in the seventh member seat.
- Consider and take possible action regarding the investment consultant for CCCERA.
- Presentation of Administrative expenses: Budget vs. Actual as of June 30, 2013.
- Consider and take possible action on SACRS Voting Proxy.
- Consider and take possible action to reschedule the October 9, 2013 Board Meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- Investment Fundamentals, PIMCO, September 19-20, 2013, Newport Beach, CA.
- Fall Conference, CRCEA, October 21 – 23, 2013, Fresno, CA.
- Fall Conference, SACRS, November 12 – 15, 2013, Indian Wells, CA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520