Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the April 24, 2013 meeting.
- Routine items for June 12, 2013.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report
- The Board will go into closed session under Gov. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
Member Type Sought Recommendation Michael Thometz Service Connected Service Connected Erik Anderson Service Connected Service Connected Robert Laurence Service Connected Non-Service Connected Nicholas Ronchetto Service Connected Service Connected
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(a) to confer with legal counsel regarding existing litigation (two cases):
- Board of Retirement v. County of Contra Costa, et al., Alameda County Superior Court, Case No. RG11608520.
- Contra Costa County Deputy Sheriffs Association, et al., v. CCCERA, et al., Contra Costa County Superior Court, Case No. N12-1870.
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(b) to confer with legal counsel regarding potential litigation.
- Consider and take possible action on Market Stabilization Account.
- Consider and take possible action on staff recommendation regarding revision of domestic equity target allocations.
- Consider and take possible action on iPad policy.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 2013 Public Funds Forum, GMI Ratings, September 17 – 19, 2013, Newport, CA.
- 23rd Annual Northern California Public Retirement Seminar, The Public Retirement Journal, September 26, 2013, Sacramento, CA.
- Institutional Investor Retreat, Carpenter Community BancFund, September 4 – 6, 2013, Newport Beach, CA.
- Client Summit, Wurts, July 18, 2013, Seattle, WA.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520