Regular Board Meeting
The Retirement Board May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the April 24, 2019 meeting.
- CONFERENCE WITH LABOR NEGOTIATOR
(Government Code Section 54957.6)
Agency designated representative:
Joe Wiley, CCCERA’s Chief Negotiator
Unrepresented Employee: Chief Executive Officer
- Presentation from Segal Consulting: Review of Actuarial Assumptions.
- Presentation of Actuarial Audit Report by Cheiron.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the actuarial assumptions to be utilized in the December 31, 2018 actuarial valuation report.
- Consider and take possible action to adopt the Declining Employer Payroll Actuarial Funding Policy.
- Consider and take possible action to amend the Actuarial Funding Policy.
- Review of total portfolio performance for period ending March 31, 2019.
- Presentation from Verus.
- Presentation from staff.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board:
- The Private Equity Exclusive, The Pension Bridge, July 22-23, 2019, Chicago, IL.
- 2019 Public Funds Forum, ValueEdge Advisors, September 3-5, 2019, Park City, UT.
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ comments
1355 Willow Way, Suite 221
Concord, California 94520