The Audit Committee May Discuss And Take Action On The Following:
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the September 27, 2017 Audit Committee
- Consider and take possible action to recommend to the Board
of Retirement amendments to the Audit Committee Charter.
- Consider and take possible action on the recommendation
regarding an outside auditing firm for auditing services.
- Update on the Alive and Well process.
- Update on employer payroll and contribution monitoring
- Presentation of East Contra Costa County Fire Protection
District Preliminary Audit Report.
- Presentation of Contra Costa County Health Services
Department Preliminary Audit Report.
- Presentation of 2018 Compliance Activity Plan.
- Staff Status Updates.
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.