The Retirement Board May Discuss and Take Action on the Following:
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Accept comments from the public.
- Approve minutes from the January 28 and February 11, 2015 Board meeting.
- Routine items for April 8, 2015.
- Approve certifications of membership.
- Approve service and disability allowances.
- Accept disability applications and authorize subpoenas as required.
- Approve death benefits.
- Accept Asset Allocation Report.
- The Board will go into closed session under Govt. Code Section 54957 to consider recommendations from the Medical Advisor and/or staff regarding the following disability retirement applications:
- The Board will continue in closed session pursuant to Govt. Code Section 54956.9(d)(2) to confer with legal counsel regarding anticipated litigation (one case).
- Consider and take possible action to change the Board’s policy and include more than base pay in pensionable compensation for PEPRA members.
- Consider and take possible action regarding the retiree lookback project: review of past incidents of unusual compensation increases at the end of employment.
- Consider and take possible action regarding non-service connected disability retirement allowance of deceased member Elizabeth Maaske.
- Consider and take possible action regarding the next steps pertaining to call back pay erroneously reported as pensionable which resulted in overpayments of benefits to retirees.
- Consider and take possible action to establish an audit committee and adopt an audit committee charter.
- Presentation of the Byron-Brentwood-Knightsen Union Cemetery District employer audit report.
- Presentation of the Contra Costa Mosquito & Vector Control District employer audit report.
- Presentation of the Central Contra Costa Sanitary District employer audit report.
- Presentation of cash flow report for the period ending December 31, 2014.
- Consider and take possible action regarding scheduling of May 28, 2015 meeting.
- Consider authorizing the attendance of Board and/or staff:
- 2015 Milken Institute Global Conference, Milken Institute, April 26 – 29, 2015, Los Angeles, CA. (Note: Staff Only)
- SACRS Spring Conference, SACRS, May 12 – 15, 2015, Anaheim, CA
- Staff Report
- Outside Professionals’ Report
- Trustees’ Comments
CCCERA makes no representations or warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the materials found at this site. It is intended for general information purposes only. In addition, CCCERA cannot and does not represent that the information on this website is current. While CCCERA has made every reasonable effort to offer the most current information possible, inadvertent errors can occur.
CCCERA is governed by California law as well as the Internal Revenue Code and various rules and regulations, all of which are complex and subject to change. In the event of any conflict between these governing authorities and the information on this website, the governing authorities have precedence. Site users are strongly encouraged to consult with a CCCERA representative about specific issues and not rely on the general information contained in this website.
The information provided is not intended to serve as legal advice or as legal opinion. By using this site, the site user agrees to release and hold CCCERA, and its agents and representatives, harmless from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action of any kind or nature whatsoever now and in the future arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information provided herein.